- Certification/Grading: AB
- Roast: Medium-light
- Tasting Profile: Pear, floral, jasmine, strawberry.
- Grower: Small cooperative farmers in the Mbeya area
- Variety: Bourbon & Kent
- Region: Mbeya Region of Tanzania
- Altitude: 1200-1900 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and dried on raised beds
☕ [FRESHLY ROASTED COFFEE] Our specialty coffee beans are roasted in small batches in California & Illinois so that each pack captures the freshness and unique aromas. We also make sure to ship our coffee in air-tight, sealed bags with a valve so that your coffee stays fresh and aromatic.
☕ [THE FINEST BLENDS/SINGLE ORIGIN TO HIT YOUR CUP] We make sure to handpick the best coffee varieties for an absolutely unique taste profile.
☕ [A VAST COLLECTION TO CHOOSE FROM] Dive into our select coffee blends/single-origin and discover the finest roasts available. In between our coffee selection you can find blends that better suit your balance. From sweet to strong- we cover everything. Enjoy your coffee straight black, sip your espresso as a midday pick-me-up, make your drip-brews or cold brews, or brew in your French press.
☕ [OUR GOAL] is to provide you with simply amazing coffee at great prices without sacrificing the quality. That’s why all our coffee is roasted on a weekly basis so as to get you the freshest experience, with each cup.
☕ [AVAILABLE IN] 12 OZ, 1LB, 2 LB, 5 LB, and 12 LB Bags
☕ [GRIND] WHOLE BEAN, Standard -medium grind for filters-, and Espresso -fine grind-.
- USA: All orders are shipped PRIORITY/FIRST CLASS USPS & Delivered 5-8 business days from the day you place the order
- Worldwide: We ship from the USA using USPS INTERNATIONAL
- We want you to feel comfortable trying us out. For any reason, if you are not satisfied with our coffee, we will offer a full refund on your first order. No questions asked, and no need to return anything -applied on 12 OZ, 1LB, 2 LB bags-
- Tracking number for every order
- Secure payments Paypal®/CC