A vacuum coffee maker brews coffee using two chambers where vapor pressure and gravity produce coffee. This type of coffee maker is also known as vac pot, siphon or syphon coffee maker, and was invented by Loeff of Berlin in the 1830s. Besides espresso machines, syphons may be the most elaborate coffee brewers out there. Using a syphon is just plain fun and the coffee they brew is nothing short of delicious. Full immersion brewing brings out coffee's intense fruity flavors — especially with dry processed beans.
☕ [Capacity] - This syphon coffee maker provides good quantity of 4 cups serve of delicous coffee, perfect for serving 3-4 people. Make your coffee in style with a nice amount of serves to your guests or families
☕ [Material] - Made of quality heat resistant glass 304 stainless steel and polypropylene made in other parts. Easy and durable to use without making a mess while brewing your tasty coffee.
☕ [Easy to use] - This syphon coffee maker with its alcohol burner continuously provides consistent heat throughout the coffee brewing process and extract the flavour and scent.
☕ [Flexible] - Achieve precise brew consistency and personalization by establishing your own temperature and coffee to water ratios
☕ [Everything you need] - This coffee syphon maker comes with own wood stirrer, 1x long coffee plastic spoon for coffee powder, 1 x cotton wick for the alcohol burner, and cloth filters for the coffee grounds.
HOW TO USE
- Grind your coffee beans to the texture you prefer (15-20g)
- Put up your coffee siphon parts together.
- Boil a kettle of hot water and pour it into the bottom glass (150 ml).
- Then, tilt the upper glass when light up the burner.
- Put the upper glass in a straight position when water is boiled.
- Pour the coffee powder into the upper glass.
- Slowly stir the powder and let it sit for "45-60" seconds then give it a second stir. After one minute and thirty seconds, you may remove the burner.
- Remove the upper glass and place it in its convertible lid/stand, and you can pour and enjoy the delicious coffee made all by yourself!
- 1 x coffee syphon maker
- 1 x wood stirrer
- 1 x long coffee plastic spoon
- 1 x cotton wick
- 1 x cloth filter
I love it! The coffee tastes so good and if you just look up a video on how to use this kind of coffee maker, it’s not hard at all! Highly recommend 😊
we have liked syphoned coffee for it's more natural taste no bitter or harsh taste even with the darker coffee's
Arrived in good condition
Great coffee maker! The store sent quickly. Everything got intact. Well packed.