There are many coffee machines, but true coffee connoisseurs know that Turkish coffee is the perfect choice. The fact that electric coffee machines or other containers have a high thermal conductivity has a negative effect on the prepared coffee.This coffee should not be boiled like tea, it must wither in low heat to absorb all the flavor of the coffee.
☕ [TURKISH COFFE POT] - It's All Made of Thick Copper. Outside is Hammered, Completely Handmade.Perfect for Turkish Coffee Pot, Greek Coffee Pot, Arabic Coffee Pot, Briki, Milk Pot and more. SPECIAL DESIGN, Strong and Ergonomic Handle, Food Safe Tin Lining Inside.Handle can get hot, please use oven mitts.
☕ [SPECIAL DESIGN] - Large Coffee Pot, Engraved Copper Body, Food Safe Tin Lining Inside, Premium Brass Engraved Handle to hold and will not get hot.Copper pots are most popular because copper conducts heat evenly and coffee does not stick to Turkish walls.It has a wider bottom and a narrower neck.
☕ [SUITABLE] - Suitable for 2-4 people for Turkish Coffee Demistasse. 10.8 oz (320 ml) Capacity, The handle length is 4 1/2 inch (11.8 cm), Mouth Diameter: 2 5/8 inch (6.7 cm), Depth: 3 inch (7.6 cm)
TIPS & TRICKS
- BEFORE USING Wash your new coffee maker in warm water with a mild soap or dish detergent.
- Do not leave a food and drink and wash them after use.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Do not boil your pot dry.
- Do not use metallic utensils to stir your coffee. Use only wooden or plastic spoons.
- Use a medium or low heat on stovetop. Copper pot needs to be exposed heat from bottom directly. High heat fever may make the copper surface tarnished.
- It is easy to clean. You can rinse and dry after each use.
- For cleaning dishcloth or sponge is the best. Never use abrasive cleaning materials like scouring pads or metal scrapers on your coffee pot.
- Product name: coffee maker
- Material: copper plated aluminum
- Capacity: 320 ml / 10.8 oz