☕ [MAKES GREAT TASTING COFFEE] Classic Italian moka pot notorious for making the best traditional espresso quick & easy. Durable cast aluminum body with pressure valve for higher caffeine extraction and flavor. Depending on bean variety and grind selection, this espresso maker can create foam emulsion or crema. Heat resistant handle and lid knob for safe pouring.
☕ [EASY AND DEPENDABLE] Can be used on gas or ceramic stove tops, allows you to create and enjoy the best-tasting coffee with utmost ease. Classic Italian style design ensures even heat distribution for rich, velvety coffee flavor and aroma. Brew capacity is of 5.5 2oz European espresso cups or 2 5oz Americano style cups.
☕ [EASY TO CLEAN] Simply rinse with clean water and let all the components air-dry in upright position before reassembling. Soap is not recommended as it removes essential coffee oils that build up in the pot and give the coffee brew its unique aroma and flavor.
☕ [GREAT VALUE & EASY TO CARRY] This manual coffee machine is perfect when on the go. It is made of high-quality and lightweight materials, can be easily stuffed inside your bag or luggage without breaking or bending. Ideal to bring along with you when traveling to places where great coffee may not be available.
☕ [Classic] Classic espresso maker design provides even heat distribution for enhanced flavor and aroma
HOW TO USE
- Filled with water at the bottom, avoiding water that exceeds the safety valve
- Place the ground coffee inside the funnel with a little pressure. Do not use malt or coffee with other substances, which can condense and filter openings
- Clean screw ring, rubber ring and the funnel. any left coffee particles can deprive sealing the stem and produce landscapes
- Keep coffee in a vertical position when screwing the two bodies. this will avoid wetting coffee
- Remove the coffee maker from the fire as soon as you can check that the coffee infusion disappeared completely at the top
- Upper body and the tube for which the coffee infusion is necessary to periodically clean up. to remove this rubber ring and filter. Never use soap or detergent